Thursday, February 18, 2016

Enjoying the sunrise at Bedaghat Marble Rocks.

Bedaghat marble falls /rocks is a prominent tourist destination of madhya pradesh. It's approx 35 kms from Jabalpur city. The Marble Rocks is an area along Narmada river.The river has carved the soft marble Rocks , creating a beautiful  gorge of about 3kms in length.Cable car rides takes visitors across the gorge ; row boats are available for guided tours of the river downstream of the falls......
A BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE AT BEDAGHAT :
We were travelling all the way from Amarkantak  to Jabalpur,which is approximately  260km stretch....had the plan to witness the sunset at bedaghat marble falls but we had to drop the plan as ,by the time we entered Jabalpur Cant  area , it was around 5.40pm.....so instead we checked into a hotel at Jabalpur city itself ...There's lot of budget hotels in &around bus stand area of Jabalpur city.....
Our plan was to go off to sleep early as we had to checkout by 5am Orelse can witness  the first rays of sun glowing up the Marble Rocks and making a beautiful  frame....I always had the idea in mind to capture those beautiful  moments in my lens ....
       so tick tick tick. ...the clock  rang 5am. .. it's again time get ready and start for Bedaghat marble falls. ...very excited , I was in heart....still very dark outside and cold as we hit the road....it's no more highway drive instead by lanes narrow village road....i told our driver Sanjay to hurry up ....we shouldn't be late to see the sunrise...laughingly,  he looked at me and said "madam,  this is the first time , in all my days as a driver , I am seeing a lady , who wants to see the sunrise  at Bedaghat  at this hour..." ha ha ha .....no issues,  I am bit crazy , I said to myself...... ah! See that ....I shouted out as our vehicle was parked at the site....the Sun  , looking like a golden round plate. ...glowing  up the sky...it's just 6.45am. ....Just lovely to watch.....now we had to walk another 1 kms stretch upto the falls .






The above pictures with speak for itself ....it was an awesome experience. ..not much crowd at that hour ...I kept enjoying the beautiful of the nature with my DSLR  camera and also my video camera to frame it for lifetime. .....still feeling so happy at heart , as I remembered those moments today as I put my experience in words......IT'S JUST AWESOME....after an hour or so at the falls and when we r off with all our selfie moments framed , it was time to move out ....some vendors started putting up their marble artifact stalls......I was quite keen to collect a few ......need to bargain a lot , my driver told me .....the Marble beeds  neck piece attracted me and I just got it for 30 rs....good bargain....few steps ahead , saw a man carving out statues from small marble slabs, that they might have collected out of the lying rocks all around......quite interesting ,  I stopped for a while and stated video graphing the workmanship. ..it's not that easy work as it looks to be.....now wanted to get few of them......it's really beautiful and at such damme  cheap price...100 rs each, paid for it all ......before we left the site my husband  wanted to get himself framed in pose like Gabber  Singh of "Sholay "fame , on the rocks.......ha ha ha .....it's  really funny moment to frame him .......
Now it was time to have some breakfast....before we left for PANCHMARHI. ....



No comments:

Post a Comment